- Up to 15 photos
- 1 Song
- 2 minute long slideshow/video
- 2 Quotes
- No Voice-overs
At Capturing the Journey
we create amazing heirloom videos from
your stories and memories of a lifetime
- We can take your captured memories and weave them into movies and slideshows that celebrate life, major events, weddings and memorialize your loved ones.
- Send us the pieces of your life and we will weave a tapestry of cherished memories into an animated story that you can enjoy for years to come.
- We offer a wide range of services from bare-bones to custom video making.
- We can also take those old 8mm movies and translate them to digital for you! We bring your life events to the big screen.
What memories can we commemorate for you?
YouTube Channel : Capturing the Journey - Your Memories in Movies
- A partial refund of 50% for canceled orders is available within 72-hours of purchase. Vendor is not responsible for any production in the event that the order is canceled.
- If production is a templated video rather than a custom order the purchaser understands that they do not have final design control, however they are given a template outline that offers them control over the order of photos and quotes, and voice-overs, as is appropriate. If production manager has suggestions they will consult the client before making changes to the order.
- Music included is licensed, and at the discretion of the production manager unless client requests otherwise. Non-licensed music cannot be used on social media outlets, but may be emailed to friends and family, or posted privately on YouTube.
- Once the order is placed client with receive an email going over the details and digital images and recordings needed for the order to be completed. All orders will be completed within seven days of receipt of FINAL details, digital images and recordings sent to us by the client. Client needs to use Google Drive in which to store all of these details and digital data. If client does not have access to Google Drive simply create a gmail address and use the Google Drive icon at the top right to get started.